KGPR-FM broadcasts Great Falls, Montana at 9500 watts effective radiated power on 89.9 MHz. Our studio is located at Montana State University – Great Falls and is licensed to the Great Falls Public Radio Association room (GFPRA), a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide broadly balanced news, educational, cultural, and public affairs programming to North central Montana. Our on-air support staff is comprised of volunteers, who give their time and talent to make KGPR a truly diverse broadcast service reflecting our region. The operation of KGPR is made possible through the generous support of listeners and underwriters.
- The KGPR Board of Directors meets the 3rd Monday of the month at 6:30pm.
- The KGPR CAB meets monthly. Its chairperson is Mark Mathison, email@example.com. Membership ion the CAB is always open, and interested listeners are encourage to contact Mark for meeting information.
The general public is welcome to attend these meetings. For room number information, please call (406) 268-3739.
DJ’s and Staff
- Dave Campbell
– Midday Music: Tuesdays, 10:55 am – 12:30 pm
- Matt Donnelly
– Classical Journey: Most Saturdays after the opera
– The World of Jazz: Every Other Week – Thursdays, 2:00 – 4pm
- Charlie Alamo
– Borrowed Time: third Friday Night of each month, 11pm – 1am with an eclectic mix of music. Midday Music : Monday – 10:55am – 12:30
- Elizabeth Jennings
– Midday Music: Thursday – 10:55 am – 12:30 pm
– The Grateful Dead Hour: Fridays – 10:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Tom Halverson
– Midday Music: Friday – 10:55 am – 12:30 pm
– All That Jazz, The Blues Beat, Rocky Mountain Reggae, The World Stage, Radio KAOS, on selected Fridays evenings.
- Gordon Johnson
– Showcase: Great Falls Symphony Digest and Chamber Series,
Previews and Playbacks, on selected Saturdays after the opera.
- T.C. Hirsch
– World of Jazz: every Other Thursday, 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
– The Chris Kelly Comedy Hour: The second and fourth Friday of the month , 11:00 pm – 12:00 am
featuring some of the best in skits, song, and stand-up comedy
heard on Public Radio.
- Joe Parsetich
– On Point: Vets for Vets: every other Tuesday, 1:00 – 1:30 pm
- Grant Stebbins – Musicians Mix, every other Tuesday, 1:30-2pm
- Doug Wendt
– Native Son Rising, Midday Music, Wednesday 10:55am – 12:30pm. and the last Saturday of every Month, 1:00 – 2:00 am
- Jenny Yoneeji – Story Time, Every Tuesday -3:30 – 4pm
- John Taillie
- Tom DuBay
- Greg Muire