- Classical Journey/ Matt Donnelly
With the best in classical music. The program airs Saturday afternoons after the opera.
- Beale Street Caravan/ Pat Mitchell-Worley with the best in blues from Memphis. Airs every Friday at 9pm.
- Blues Alley/ Tom Halverson
Airs every other Tuesdays from 2pm to 3pm. Featuring the best in blues and blues related music.
- Electric City/ Tom Halverson
Airs Thursdays from 11pm to 2am. Featuring an eclectic taste of music.
- Grateful Dead Hour/David Gans Airs every Friday night from 10pm to 11pm. Featuring music from the Grateful Dead, authorized from the Grateful Dead’s library.
- Punk Rock – airs every first Friday of the month at 11pm.
- Showcase: Great Falls Symphony Digest On-Air/Host Gordon Johnson
Follows the opera on selected Saturdays at 3pm. Previews and playbacks of the Great Falls Symphony and Chamber Series performances.
- Chris Kelly Comedy Hour/Chris Kelly
Airs every second and fourth Fridays at 11pm. Lighten up your long week with a collection of comedy routines from the past to the present.
- Midday Music: Host various DJ’s
Airs 10:55am until 12:30pm Monday through Friday. Featuring a wide variety of music, visit the DJ page for specific programming.
- Red, Hot & Blue -Tom DuBay free-form show airs approximately once a month, from 7 until 9pm..
- Voices and Views: Host various
Airs every Saturday from 4pm to 5pm. Featuring news, stories and cultural events with various guests.
- World of Jazz: Matt Donnelly/T.C. Hirsch
Airs every Thursday from 3pm to 4pm. Featuring the latest and best in Jazz music including Swing and Dixieland jazz.
- On Point: Veterans Talk Radio: Host : Joe Parsetich
airs every other Tuesday at 1pm.
- Musicians Mix: Host Grant Stebbins Grant interviews local and not so local artist. Airs every Tuesday at 1:30pm.
- Good Books Radio – Reviews of the latest/popular books published. Airs every other Tuesday at 1pm.
- Native Son Rising – music for and by indigenous peoples airs Tuesday’s at 2 or 2:30pm Saturday at 1am with Doug Wendt