Provide vital news, educational, cultural, and public affairs coverage without direct charge to the listeners while maintaining the technical standards and competence necessary to carry out this mission. In addition, it is KGPR’s goal to offer broadly balanced programming. Public radio is and should continue to be a major forum for the development of cultural diversity and enrichment in the listening area. (Adopted February 5, 1990)
Statement of Diversity
GFPRA rigorously supports and follows the Corporation for Public Broadcasting’s nondiscrimination policies, ethics policies, and commitments to equal opportunity, affirmative action and diversity. In addition, we are committed to compliance with the spirit and letter of all applicable federal, state, and local non-discrimination laws.
GFPRA Diversity Goals
- To recruit and retain a diverse workforce that is representative of its service area.
- To provide equal opportunity in employment.
- To educate its management and staff in best practices for maintaining an inclusive and diverse environment for all persons.
- GFPRA Diversity Practices and Initiatives
GFPRA is committed to diversity and equal employment opportunity in every aspect of personnel policy and practice including: recruitment, selection, placement, training and advancement of employees.
- Recruitment for employment opportunities at GFPRA takes place through an open and fair process.
- GFPRA management and other appropriate staff will attend training seminars or workshops in order to learn ways to create a more diverse workforce and to maintain a culture of respect and non-discrimination.
- GFPRA management will review practices designed to fulfill GFPRA’s commitment to diversity.
The programming objectives of the Great Falls Public Radio Association are to provide NPR/PRI programming available from KUFM-FM, provide quality local programming meeting the needs of the public, and rebroadcast selected Montana Public Radio programming from KUFM-FM.
Code of Integrity
We support the Public Media Code of Integrity. To see the Code or for more information see: http://www.codeofintegrity.org/
Board of Directors
President: Richard Liebert
Vice President: Joe Moll
Secretary: Diane Stinger
Lonnie Hill, Matthias Schalper, Thomas Risberg, Dan Manella and Jayson Olthoff