- CLASSICAL JOURNEY – Matt Donnelly
Airs Saturday afternoons from 2-4 pm. Special local classical performances at 4 pm.
- MIDDAY MUSIC – Hosted by various DJ’s featuring a wide variety of music. Airs from 10:55 am until 12:30 pm Wednesday through Friday.
- SOUND WAVE- John Taillie, featuring varying genres. Airs the 3rd Friday of each month from 8pm to 10pm.
- WORLD OF JAZZ- Hosts Matt Donnelly and/or T.C. Hirsch featuring the latest and best in Jazz, including Swing and Dixieland jazz. Airs Thursdays from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- CROSSROADS- Gary Alt, a variety of songs from wherever music meets at the Crossroads. Tuesdays from 8pm to 10pm.
- HORNS O’ PLENTY- Eric Peterson, featuring a selection of music with a common theme of brass. Fridays from 11am to 12:30pm.
- FRONT RANGE OUTDOORS- Marty Bannon and Amy Grisak. Everything outdoors Montana. Airs alternate Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. .
- VOICES & VIEWS – Thomas Risberg. Current events and local public affairs. Airs on alternate Wednesdays at 2 p.m.
- LEARNED LUCK – Laramie Smovir. Explores college and community members’ journeys to where they are in their current career. Aires on alternate Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m.
- GREAT FALLS SYMPHONY PREVIEW- Matt Donnelly and Grant Harville. Airs on Saturdays, coinciding with Great Falls Symphony concerts. Explores the music, the composers, and the players featured in each concert.
- ON POINT: VETERANS’ TALK RADIO – Joe Parsetich. Topics related to military and veterans’ affairs explored. On Point is being rescheduled for broadcast, date TBA.
- MUSICIANS’ MIX – Grant Stebbins. Interviews with local and not-so-local artists. Broadcast on hold because of COVID and being rescheduled.
- NATIVE SON RISING – Doug Wendt. Music for and by indigenous peoples. Being rescheduled.