KGPR is a listener supported radio station. Most of our operating costs are funded by the generous support of our listeners and underwriters.
Your financial support ensures that we can continue to bring you relevant, high quality, locally produced Public Radio programming. Your donation is tax deductible!
We also appreciate in-kind donations, including:
- Silent auction items
- Wine, specialty foods for Radio Week reception
- Stamps, card stock, office supplies
- CD/RWs for recording local programs
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an in-kind donation.
Many businesses cannot afford the high cost of commercial radio and print advertising. However, by underwriting on KGPR, you can affordably reach your target customers with more immediacy and impact than any other form of media. Your business and your community benefit when:
- Your message is aired in a non-commercial, non-competitive manner and format that sets you apart from traditional advertising.
- Your underwriting shows your support for listener-supported, commercial-free public radio.
- You express your interest in community service and cultural endeavors.
If you would like to be acknowledged as one of the fine businesses that help support KGPR programming, please email us at email@example.com.
KGPR is always looking for volunteers to help with station operations, including: DJing; music library work; producing radio programs; writing Public Service Announcements; clerical and office work; and fundraising activities.
KGPR also needs Board members with experience in:
- On Air Talent
- Grant writing
- Database management
- Graphic design / advertising